Sunday, July 28, 2013

Making a Difference!

At Convention we had the opportunity to take part in a service project!  We made banners & notebooks to put in birthday kits!  These birthday kits were being taking to Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake City.  They will be going to very ill children that spend their birthdays at the hospital.  We as demo's put together 2000 kits!
I know my downline participated and we put together at least 50 kits!
This was the display board of all the contents of the kit!

Here are 2 of my downline Bertina (l) and Stacey (r) putting together kits!


Here's the back side of Stacey as she was putting together the banners!  It was a cool pic to take!  These were the back of our shirts that we wore on Friday!  We had STAMP 25 on the backs in celebration of SU!'s 25th anniversary!

Thanks for making a difference in my life!  I hope I'm making a difference in yours too!
 
Happy Stampin' - Hugs - Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!