Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My SU! Coaches!

I get a special perk for being a Sr. Manager with SU!  I get bi-monthly coaching calls from my coach!  They help with with my goals, they provide great support and advice, along with great brain storming!
I haven't been to a SU! annual convention for awhile, so I was able to see my very first coach!
Rett & I

I did work with Sarah, but I don't think she's with SU! any longer!
 This was my current coach Kate.  We just ended our sessions in June! 
Kate has been working with a new product line call Undefined!  You will see it soon!  YOU can CREATE YOUR OWN stamps!!  That's right!  ThINK of the possibilities there!
Now it's time for a new coach!  I've gotten my message from Tanner!  I've called him back!  Great game of phone tag!
I can't wait to get this new year kicked off and working with my new coach Tanner!
Thanks for all the great support that you amazing SU! employees provide for us demo's!  Love you all!
 
Happy Stampin'!  Hugs - Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!