Saturday, August 3, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!

Where does the time go??  My son is now 14!!  He's my oldest of my two, and my only son.  I'm proud of the young man he is becoming.  Seems like yesterday we were awaiting he's arrival!  Now he's a year away from high school!
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
This is little Austin when he was 9 months old!
 
Here he is today - 14 years old!

 Here he is today at the Kendall County 4H Fair with Buttons the clown!  Buttons sings Happy Birthday & wishes Austin a Happy Birthday every year!
 
Hope you've had a great birthday!  Love you always!  Mom, Dad, & your sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!