Monday, July 29, 2013

Downline in SLC & DL Gifts!

Here's my Patriotic Stampers that attended convention!  I took roommate pics!
 
 Susan (l) & Mary (r)

Char (l) & Judy (r)

Cindy (l) & Myself (r)

Stacey (l) & Bertina (r)

This is Erin (r) & I!  This was something fun we got to do at the Social Media Booth!  If you follow me on Instagram - Patrioticstamper or on Twitter - @DiannaStamps2
You would have already seen this pic!  Erin stayed by herself!  Can't have a pic by yourself!!  

Thanks for the fun times ladies!  SUPER glad we could all be a part of the 25th SU! Anniversary Celebration!  WHOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!
 
Want to be part of a fun, amazing, and supportive group?  Join my Patriotic Stampers now! 
 
Happy Stampin' - Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!