Monday, October 1, 2012

MIA & Crazy Dimensionals!

Hello!  Yes, I've been MIA!  September was a totally crazy month!  October is a little bit less intense!  I will do my best to continue with the daily bloggin'!  Be sure to stop by, or to sign up for the email, and the blog posts will be delivered to you daily ( or when they are updated!)!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

OK - this pic is a little funny!  It's amazing how slap happy you can get in the wee hours of the morning, when you are working on swaps!  I was going to town stampin, havin' my assembly line all set up, and when I went to pick up some of the piecse to be put on the front from my card, this is what I saw!  LOL!  Enjoy!

Stampin' Happiness!  Hugs - Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!