Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hilton Head - Day 2!

 Ok - here's what we woke up too!  How nice is that??  : )
 
At the hospitality desk there were treats for us each day!  YUM!  Cookies and milk!   
 
We took a cab to the South end of the island to Harbour Town.  Went up to the top of the lighthouse.  Great views and peaceful! 
 
We went for a walk on the beach - here we are! 
 
Went to the Boathouse for dinner.  We met a nice couple from Canada - Krista and Art.  We ate dinner with them.  Bummer we didn't get pics with them!  This was my dinner!  YUM! 
I LOVE shrimp! 

 
Tim couldn't wait to eat seafood on this trip!  Here he is with his lobster!  : )
 
This was waiting for us when we got back to the room. 

Come back tomorrow for Day 3!  : )  Happy Stampin'!  Want to earn a FREE trip?!?!  Contact me!  I'd love to get you on your way!  Hugs - Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!