Monday, October 8, 2012

Hilton Head, SC - Day 3!

These lovely ladies were there everyday to say hello, pass bikes out, chat, etc.!  Thanks for your help ladies - Angie, KelleSue, & Amy?!
 
OK - I wasn't kidding!  There was the room filled with our bikes!  : ) 
 
Here's dinner!  OK - another WEIRD thing we do - take pics of our dinners!  Yes, this is mine!  I'm the shrimp lover! 
 
Here's Tim with is lobster again!  : ) 


Funny thing - we came back to the hotel and saw a bell hop with the pillow gifts!  : )
 
Here's what was waiting for me when we arrived back in the room that night!  : )
A stamp set I didn't have!  Imagine that!  Ink pads, ribbons, embellishments, & of course some DSP!  THANKS SU!!!! 
 
That's all for Day 3!  1 more day!  : )
Happy Stampin' - Hugs - Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!