Wednesday, September 5, 2012

125th Sandwich Fair

I can't believe it's that time of year again!  Its' fair time!  A special year too!  125 years!  This Fair has been a part of my families memories for many years!  My mom, aunt, niece, nephews, and friends have placed their entries for people to view over the years!  Cross Stitch, Knitting, cards, & scrap book pages, & swine the kids have raised.  Myself - I've worked in the Live Stock office for the past 7 years side by side with my mom's cousins daughter - Kim!  We make a great team!

If your looking for a fun time to enjoy with your family - head on out to the 125th Sandwich Fair!  You won't be disappointed!  Make sure you stop by the Wisconsin Cheese, Fay's, & Pogliano Pork Wagon - those are just a few of my favorites!

There's a train the whole family can ride on!  Tractor/Truck Pulls, Justin Moore, tons of exhibits, Demolition Derby, plus so much more!  There is something for everyone of every age!  Don't forget your camera!

For more info. - Click here!  Stop by the Live Stock Office to see me!  That's where I'll be!  : )  I hope to see you at the Fair!

Makin' Memories!  Hugs - Dianna

Runs from Sept. 5-9, 2012 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!