Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WOW! It's SU! Convention time!!!

Here is a highlight video from last years SU! convention!  I posted it last year, but it's worth watching over & over!!  Turn up your speakers, sit back, or stand up, and dance to this!  YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!  This is what SU! and our annual convention is all about!
Join me next year in SLC, Utah for the celebration of SU's 25 years!!!! 

I'd love to have you join my Patriotic Stampers!  It's easy,  it's fun!  People worry about not being creative enough.  Don't worry!  We have lots of resources to help you out on this amazing journey!!

Visit my SU! website - www.diannarichards.stampinup.net to learn more!  Join today for only $99 plus tax!!

Leave me some feedback!  Let me know what you think! 
Come join the fun!  Thanks for stopping by!  Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!