Thursday, July 26, 2012

This is how we roll!

This was at our June meeting!  Stacey (standing) was demoing our make & take project!  We made a wallet to fit their Dianna Dollars!  $$ that each one of my downline can earn for sales, recruiting, promotions, helping out at meetings, etc.!!  Hey - Cindy, Stacey, Cathy, Char, & Judy!  Sorry, I didn't take a pic of my end of the table!  Hey - Danica, Rose, & Pam!!


Here are some tasty treats that we enjoy at our monthy gatherings!!  We always have enough to feed an army!



Here we are at Glenda Travelstead's July meeting!  Glenda is an amazing Demo!  Thanks for always including me!  We did 4 cute cards & 1 awesome box!

Char's in the pink, then Judy, Stacey standing again!, Cindy, and then Susan! 

Here's another angle, so I could get them all working hard!


Happy Stampin'!  Come join my Patriotic Stampers!  I'd love to have you join us!  We always have so much fun!  Stampin', Snackin', Sharin', etc.!  How much more fun can you have!??


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stampin' - Dianna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!