Friday, July 27, 2012

Dianna's Dazzling swap!

Here's my swap from our June meeting!  It's really sparkly!  I used the famous Shimmer paint & rubbing alcohol!  I use it on ALL my cards!!

I used Rich Razzleberry card stock, along with some DSP, our new stitched ribbon, and some tiny pearls!  Oh yeah - used the Curly Label Punch too!!  & new embossing folder!

Click on the pictures below & it will take you to the links to view them and see more!!

New Argyle Embossing Folder!  
 New Floral District DSP!

New Spritzer Bottles!
 New Stitched Ribbon!  10 different colors to choose from!
 Priority Mail Stamp set!  Hostess only set!
Shimmer Paint - Champagne Mist!

 Curly Label Punch!
 Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow!  Thanks - Dianna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!