Thursday, June 7, 2012

Samples using New Stampin' Up! Ink Pads!

Betsy's Blossoms stamp set!  Look on page 72 of the 12-13 Catalog!  Above I have used the new In Color Gumball Green, along with Daffodil Delight.  New Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon too!  The ribbon is on page 173 and that type of ribbon comes in 10 different colors!

Everything Elenaor stamp set!  Look on page 112 of the 12-13 Catalog!  Above I have used the new In Color Midnight Muse, along with Wild Wasabi & Baja Breeze!  I used the new Framelit from the Apothecary Accents Framelits on page 191! 

Both of the new In Colors are stamped using the new Foam Ink Pads!  As you can see they give great coverage to your stamps!  Bright, crisp stamped images!

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Happy Stampin'!  Make it a GR8T day - STAMP!  Hugs - Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!