Monday, June 4, 2012

Patriotic Stampers Supervisor Promotions!

WOW!  I had 3 ladies in my Patriotic Stampers promote to the title of Supervisor!  Here's what I made for them!  I can't wait to award the next Supervisors in my downline this fun Rosette too!
CONGRATS to Stacy Tomkowiak, Cathy Coughlin, & Susan Zarbock on their SUPERvisor promotions!
This fun Rosette was made with the Designer Rosetter Bigz XL on page 194 of the 2012-2013 Catalog!  #125594 for $42.95.  You also will need the Big Shot, Extended Premium Crease Pads & Extended Cutting Pads.  You must cut out 3-4 of these to make them full, and use our Sticky Strip to put together! 
Wouldn't YOU like to earn one of these?!! 
Happy Stampin'!  Make it a GR8T day - Stamp!
Thanks - Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!