Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Birthday America! Happy 4th of July!

I'm proud to be an American!  Proud of this amazing country we live in!  Thankful for the freedoms we have!

I'm proud of all the men & women that serve in our military!  Thank you for protecting us, and allowing our freedoms to prevail!  AMEN!  GODSPEED!

I'm most proud of 2 of my cousins that currently serve!  Jerry is in the Navy and a Corps Men.  Jacob is in the Army!  Love you guys!!

Here's what I made with our June Paper Pumpkin Kit!  Join My Paper Pumpkin and have amazing kits delivered to your door every month!
Contact me for more info.! 
Click here and check out MPP at https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=41558


God Bless each and everyone of you!  Have a wonderful & safe holiday weekend!  Hugs - Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!