Friday, January 31, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin!

Hello!

Have you ever wanted to have cards, notebooks, banners, etc. all cut and prepped for you - along with directions and some colored pics?  Don't need to worry about sizes, coordinating colors, and having all the embellishments - it ALL in the kits! Then have it all delivered right to your mail box!
Try out My Paper Pumpkin!

Visit www.mypaperpumpkin.com
There you can learn a little more about it!  Sign up for it - don't forget to pick me as your SU! Demo - Dianna Richards

Each month an exciting new kit will be delivered to your mailbox!  You can quit at any time, but I know you'll want to see what's coming the next month - each month is a new surprise!
These make great gifts too!
Aren't creative enough?
Don't have enough supplies?
Don't have enough time?

Then these kits are for YOU!  Only $19.95!

Join by Feb. 11th, and you will receive a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Markers! 

Join today and start creating cute projects in minutes!

Join MPP with me by Feb. 10th, and you will receive a SNAIL Adhesive!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!  Hugs - Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!