Thursday, August 23, 2012

Christmas Blessings

Here's the card I created for the Holiday Catalog Swap I was in!  There's lots of little details in this card, but it's simple and elegant to create!
More Merry Messages page 15, 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon page 173, Pearls page 175, Glue Dots page 177, Dimensionals page 177, Delicate Designs Folders page 188. Fancy Fan Folder page 189, Oval Accent Bigz Clear page 192, VersaMark page 159 - all in the Annual Catalog!
First Christmas on page 19, Window Frames Collection Framelits page 30, in the Holiday Catalog!

Of course you will see the sparkle on my card too!  Good ol' Champagne Mist mixed with Rubbing Alcohol!  Page 158 of the Annual Catalog!  I use this on almost all of my cards!

Please remember the important Reason we celebrate the Christmas Season!  Blessings - Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!