Friday, August 17, 2012

Catch me I'm the gingerbread man!

This card is super cute!  Another great sample I received from the Holiday catalog swap I was in!  Sorry - I can't give credit, as they didn't put their name on the back!
Gumball Green, Crumb Cake, & Cherry Cobbler go very well together!
She used the new Scentastional Season set & coordinating Framelits - Holiday Collection - found on page 16 of the Holiday Catalog!  When you purchase them as a bundle, they are $32.95 for Clear Stamps & Framelits & $36.95 for the Wood & Framelits!

She also used the new GumBall Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Pearls, Scalloped Square Duo Die Cut, and the Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder!

Enjoy the creativity!  LOVE this CARD!!!  Thanks for stopping by - Leave me a comment! 
Hugs - Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!