Monday, July 30, 2012

SU! Convention 2012 Highlights!

You will never get tired of listening to the catchy theme song from this years convention!  Watch the highlights video from this years' annual SU! Convention!  It's a great time had by all!  Join me next year for the BIG 25th anniversary of this amazing company!! 

I AM...........................................lovin' SU!
I AM.........................................missing convention!
I AM............................................creative!
I AM.............................................excited!
I AM.............................................blessed!
I AM............................................thankful!

I AM............................................wanting YOU to join my team!  Join for only $99 plus tax!  Join in August and receive an amazing FREE gift from SU! 

CLICK HERE to learn more!! 
I AM...................................taking the plunge! 

Happy Stampin'!  Thanks for stopping by!  Hugs - Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!