Monday, July 9, 2012

I DID IT! Hilton Head here we come!


OK - some you know, and some of you may not BUT,
I earned the Get Away Trip that SU offered to us SU demo's this past SU year
We had from July 1st, 2011 - June 30th, 3012 to earn the trip! I earned it on June 12th!
I'm SUPER excited, and couldn't wait to share with all of you and post it to my blog when it was official! Today, I receive my email from Rich Jutkins - the President & COO of SU
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO - it's official!
I also received the cool little button above to put on my blog, emails, etc.
THANKS to all of YOU - my super, wonderful, creative, awesome, amazing Customers & my SU Downline, my Patriotic Stampers
I couldn't have done this without each and everyone of YOU - THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!