Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Stampin' Space - Welcome Center!

Hello again!  Here is another idea from my stampin' space!  The cube unit I got from a big box hardware store, and the white magnetic board I got from the same big box store that the punch & card holders came from!  On the magnetic board you will see that I applied our Decor Elements to!  I put monthly specials & class schedules on there!  My cube unit holds 6x6 scrap books, forms, catalogs, & lots of misc.!  The top shelf has all the current catalogs, specials, recruiting brochures, order forms, etc. that is frequently used!  My customers know to look there for things they might need! 

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have enjoyed peeks from my stampin' space!
Make it a great day - STAMP!  Hugs - Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!