Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Occasions Mini is here!!

WOW! You are going to LOVE the new Occasions mini from SU! This catalog starts today, Jan. 4th and runs through April 30th, 2011.

Click here or the link on the right for the Occasions mini. If you have not received one in the mail yet, please contact me & I will get one out to you! SAB will start Jan. 25th!! WHOO HOO!! Book your SAB workshop today! Dates will fill fast, and runs Jan. 25th - March 31st!! I didn't mail out any SAB mini's via SU!, so contact me & I'll get one mailed out to you. If you are attending the Stamp A Stack on Jan. 20th, you can pick them up then!



You can call or email me with your orders!

January Stamp A Stack is Thurs., Jan. 20th from 7-9pm. We will be using items from the new Occasions mini!! 20 cards and envelopes for $30.00 - please bring with your own adhesive! Reserve your spot today!

Happy Stampin'! Thanks - Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!