Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Receive a FREE Decor Element with a $50 purchase!

Good Morning! Please take a moment to remember the brave men and women that have served this great country - past and present. Thank a Veteran! God Bless America!! Thanks to Jerry Prokopec - my Grandpa who served in the Coast Guard! My uncles that have served! Currently my cousins - Jerry in the Navy, Jeren in the Marines, and Jeffrey in the Navy! My thoughts and prayers are with you everyday! Lots of love to you!

Did you know that for every $50 you purchase in SU! merchandise you receive a FREE Decor Element! Up to a $16.95 value! Get yours now! Check out the Decor Elements brochure on the right! Click on the banner below to view all the details of the Holdiay Gift Giving Guide!

Shop online!

Don't forget - there are still items on the Clearance Rack! Up to 80% savings!! WOW!


THANKS - for your support and business!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!