Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October Deals of the Week - You still have time!

Have you missed out on any of the October Deals of the Week?

You still have time to purchase any of them until Oct. 31st by 10pm CST!! You need to order through me - so call or email me to do so!

Don't forget 10% of my Oct. profits are going to help fight Breast Cancer!

See the posts below for the past October Deals of the Week! There are some great deals! Take advantage of them!

Don't forget - the Holiday Season is fast approaching - let your family members & friends know that they can order online via my website, and have it shipped anywhere in the USA! Plus, I have gift certificates available! Go spread the Holiday Cheer!

Thanks so much! Have a great week! Dianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me your comments!